Our vendors will have a fabulous array of local produce and other healthy food at this long weekend’s Saturday market: 10am-1pm, Bergen Hall.
- Preserves, sauces and very healthy snacks: Homegrown Health (Shauna)
- Green peas, new potatoes, carrots, beets, Bergen beef, baking: Double N Ranch (Shelley & Gerald)
- Tomatoes and herbs: The Great Greenhouse Company
- Wood-fired sourdough baking (those croissants!), broccoli, kale, basil: Syer Farm (Laurie & Jamie)
- Deluxe salad mix, arugula, spinach, green onions, potatoes, rhubarb, fennel bulbs, garlic scapes, herbs, marmalade and preserves: Kettle Crossing Farm (Sandy)
- Organic BC fruit: peaches, apricots, cherries, by the pound and by the case; organic garlic, too
And not to forget our fine artists and crafters, offering knitting, crocheting, painting and more. We have treats for your pet, too! Local spirits, plants and flowers, honey and honey products, and always a few good things you don’t expect. Free coffee, good conversation, live music…
No wonder we were rated “Best Farmers‘ Market” in the 2021 Albertan Readers Choice Awards. We’re known as the friendliest Market around. Come enjoy the Bergen Market experience!
Leave a Reply