We’re looking forward to another great Market day this Saturday … here’s a partial list of what you’ll find:
- Bergen Beef, and Beef-on-a-bun
- Free-range chicken and eggs
- Nursery plants and flowers
- Organic BC fruit: cherries, apricots, peaches, cherry tomatoes
- Broccoli, peas, cucumbers, kale, garden greens
- Baking … all sorts!
- Jewelry and crafts
- Sundre Library … bring your Library card, borrow books and DVDs, explore new e-materials on your phone or tablet
- Caro’s Coffee
- Local Sweetmeadow Cheese
- and more!
… and then there’s our friendly market atmosphere, good conversation, live music … join us!
The Market is open 10:00am – 1:00pm every Saturday.
Tickets now on sale: Feast of Bergen, August 23. $65 / person.