Like you, we’re very concerned about the rising cases of COVID-19 in Alberta. Our Government’s announcement earlier this week of stricter regulations included Alberta Approved Farmers’ Markets among locations that may still operate, with restrictions. We hope we’ll see you at our Christmas Market this Saturday, November 28, 10:00am – 1:00pm, Bergen Hall. Shopping for seniors and vulnerable customers begins at 9:45am.
Here’s what you’ll notice when you arrive:
- About a quarter of our 20 vendors will be set up outside.
- Inside the Bergen Hall, all vendors will wear masks or face shields.
- Masks are strongly recommended for all customers while you’re inside. Forgot your mask? We’ll have a free disposable one for you. And please practice physical distancing at all times.
- Following government regulations, we will be restricting inside occupancy to 25% of capacity. In case you need to wait outside for bit, dress warmly!
- We’ll be glad to see you, but please do your shopping as quickly as possible so others can do the same. Want to visit? Go outside and enjoy our November sunshine!
Here are the vendors we’re expecting:
Nancy Jeffery- jewelry and ornaments
Nancy Graham- quilt crafts
Palliative Care- information
Shauna Bartholow- preserves and granola
Erin Wilson- resin crafts
Tamarack Jack’s- mead, honey and other bee products
Jenni Weeks- quilt patterned barn board paintings
Grade 8 Sailing Trip- baking
Carolina Villasenor- textile fiber art hangings etc
Megan Stewart- fresh wreaths and crackle glass lanterns
Linda Ross- quail eggs
Greenwood Distillers- Wassail, Roundabout Gin, and Merrymaker
Babu- Asian sauces
Ayesha Clough- books by Albertans
Bobbi Neufeldt- sewn crafts and photographs
Dieu Phan- pies, masks and jewelry
Syer Farm- wood-fired bread, croissants and bagels, organic BC apples
Double N Ranch- local grass-fed beef, bread, crochet dishcloths, pumpkins, cinnamon buns and other Christmas baking
Kettle Crossing Farm- eggs, carrots, parsnips
Krista Marshal- whimsical crochet crafts
All this, and lots more: artisan gifts…tempting baking…
…healthy eating…friendly faces.
Leave a Reply