Snowy nights and sunny days: it must be time for the Bergen Christmas Market.
Come see all we have for you on Saturday, November 25, 10am-2pm. We have a full house, featuring:
• baking of all sorts (including wood-fired croissants, Bergen-baked cheese bread, and other goodies)
• Bergen cheese and fall farm produce
• yummy preserves
• handcrafts: just about everything you could imagine, including wreaths, jewelry, pottery, visual arts and lots more
• books, Bergen beef, honey and mead
• organic BC apples: Fuji and Nicola which keep all winter!
The Bergen Church Youth Group is planning a concession, and you’ll find info tables from Sundre Palliative Care and Rural Crime Watch.
Come celebrate the season with us, and find those special Christmas gifts.